Supportive Selling with Dan Williams
Dan Williams, a potential customer, oversees the employee training programs of a large chain of senior communities. Dan has a good understanding of his other training options and may not be willing to purchase right away. As a salesperson, discuss Dan’s needs and use the supportive selling sales techniques to secure a purchase from him.
Supportive Selling combines a clear structure for your sales calls and specific, easy-to-learn techniques that you can use moment-to-moment. The model takes existing sales theories one step deeper. No reinventing the wheel, just more tools to get you where you need to go.
4 - 6 minimum
20 - 30
- Understanding a Buyers Needs
- Motivating Buyers to Purchase
- Present Solutions with Maximum Impact
- Converting Buyers into Champions for Next Sale
Included in Training:
- A Training Guide with information on the supportive selling process.
- A Simulated Conversation with a varied character to prepare learners for the different personalities encountered in real world clients.
- Comprehensive Feedback during and after each play to help guide skill development.
Olsen, D. E. (2015, May 30). New book supportive selling invigorates sales Field with clear structure and easy-to-Learn techniques. PRWeb.