Delivery Options to train with Virtual Human Role-Players
|SIMmersion Hosted||Bridge||You Host|
|User Access||SIMmersion||You or SIMmersion||You|
|Administrator Access||SIMmersion||You or SIMmersion||You|
|Data Resides||SIMmersion||You or SIMmersion||You|
- SIMmersion Hosts - SIMmersion hosts this portion of the software delivery
- Bridge - SIMmersion integrates with your software to provide this portion of the software delivery
- You Host - You host this portion of the software delivery
- Products Reside - Where the product files will be hosted
- User Access - How trainees will access SIMmersion software
- Administrator - How administrators will access SIMmersion software
- Data Resides - Where training and login data will be stored
A bridge represents an integration between our software and yours. There are several different bridge options available.
- Single Sign On (SSO) - users will log in via your system and gain access to ours automatically
- Custom Website - we will build a custom website for your users to log in to access/administer training
- API (Application-Programmer Interface) integration - SIMmersion provides three APIs for integrating with your software
The SimData API allows your students to access SIMmersion training and your administrators to access SIMmersion data without needing to use the SIMmersion Training Center or Administration Center.
- SimData is a web-based API, making it suitable for integration with most applications.
The Conversation API allows for the integration of a SIMmersion conversation with your application.
- This API is ideally suited for integrating a conversation into an existing simulation or 3D environment, such as a game engine.
- The API serves the conversation logic only (it expects the developer to build a user-interface if necessary).
- C++ (99/11) and C# .NET (frameworks 3/4) available.
- Plug-in for Unity game engine (version 5) available.
- Contains speech recognition capability (windows only).
The Trainer API allows you to implement custom Learning Management System (LMS) features and data collection for a simulation played via the Trainer.
- You host a copy of our Trainer software within your organization.
- The API allows you to collect the data sent from Trainer for use within your own systems.
- This API is best suited for when the software needs to be hosted within a restricted environment with little or no internet access.