Join a team that develops state-of-the-art skills training simulations for government and corporate entities.
Current Employment Opportunities
Creative & Analytic Writer to Develop Role-Play Simulations
SIMmersion is looking for Script Engineers to create role-play simulations to train complex conversation skills. Candidates must be motivated to learn new technologies, processes, and writing styles, as rapid personal growth is expected.
- Develop expertise with SIMmersion’s proprietary software
- Write engaging and realistic dialogue for a variety of simulated characters
- Complete software testing matrices • Identify and resolve complex logic errors
- Collaborate with clients, colleagues, and subject matter experts
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience working with diverse groups
- High emotional intelligence
- Effective oral and written communications skills
- Instructional design experience (desirable)
This position requires employees to work full-time in our Columbia, MD office. We are not offering part-time, tele-work, contract opportunities, or assistance with relocation expenses.
To apply, submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SIMmersion is a highly-productive, professional small business with a relaxed atmosphere. We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits packages. Our office is located in Columbia, which provides easy access for commuters. The team environment provides opportunities for both independent work and team projects. Because SIMmersion does all of its own programming, web development, video production, script writing, instructional design, sales, and marketing, employees have the ability to support other departments and develop other skills while still focusing on their own professional development. Check out our website at www.simmersion.com or try our products at training.simmersion.com.
SIMmersion is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.